Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After dropping sharply in the previous session, oil prices are rising again today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After dropping sharply in the previous session, oil prices are rising again today Empty After dropping sharply in the previous session, oil prices are rising again today

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Apr 2022, 5:37 am

After dropping sharply in the previous session, oil prices are rising again today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2022/04/26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 27

[rtl]Follow up / supplier news[/rtl]

[rtl]Oil prices opened higher on Tuesday, after dropping sharply in the previous session on concerns that continued COVID-19 lockdowns in China would affect demand and with the US dollar hitting a two-year high .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Brent crude futures were at $103.51, up 1.23 cents, or 1.20 percent, and US West Texas Intermediate contracts rose to $99.43, up 89 cents, or 0.90 percent, at 04:48 GMT .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Both contracts settled down about 4% on Monday, with Brent dropping as much as $7 a barrel in the session, and WTI down nearly $6 a barrel .[/rtl]
    [rtl]China's COVID lockdowns in Shanghai have entered their fourth week. Meanwhile, requests for mass testing, including in Beijing's largest shopping district, have raised fears of other Shanghai-style shutdowns .[/rtl]
    [rtl]The dollar also hit a two-year high on Monday, making oil more expensive for other currency holders .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Conversely, the oil market remains tight as the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and allies led by Russia, together called OPEC+, struggle to meet their production targets with US crude stocks falling sharply in the week ending April 15 .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:17 pm