Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kaabi addresses the Ministry of Finance regarding the free lecturers (document)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kaabi addresses the Ministry of Finance regarding the free lecturers (document) Empty Al-Kaabi addresses the Ministry of Finance regarding the free lecturers (document)

Post by Rocky Tue May 24, 2022 7:28 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Kaabi addresses the Ministry of Finance regarding the free lecturers (document)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-05-24 | 06:14
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Tuesday, the Chairman of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Hassan Al-Kaabi, addressed the Ministry of Finance regarding the free lecturers.

According to a document issued by Al-Kaabi, obtained by Alsumaria News, which included the following: “We kindly request you to clarify the possibility of listing the allocations for lecturers and all contracts and procedures in the state departments, where you apply to us directly or through the offices of members of the House of Representatives in all governorates and official requests through representation.”

According to Al-Kaabi, "This segment contributes to serving the educational sector of our students throughout [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and for the purpose of keeping this humanitarian file away from political and partisan bidding."

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 am