Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Iraq Wastes This Amount Annually Due To Burning Gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Committee: Iraq Wastes This Amount Annually Due To Burning Gas Empty Parliamentary Committee: Iraq Wastes This Amount Annually Due To Burning Gas

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Jun 2022, 5:47 am

[size=38]Parliamentary Committee: Iraq Wastes This Amount Annually Due To Burning Gas
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    06/01/2022 | 10:17 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad:
    The Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, Ali Al-Machkoor, revealed, on Wednesday, that Iraq wastes three billion dollars annually from burning associated gas in its fields, stressing that an investigation has been opened with the delay of the Basra gas project.
    Al-Machkour said in an interview seen by / the information /, that "Iraq loses about 3 billion dollars annually from burning associated gas in its fields," noting that "the committee began to move on the Basra Gas Company after its delay in this project."
    He added, "The committee's first visit was to the company," noting that "Basra Gas is an institution of three parties; 51 percent for the Iraqi side, represented by South Gas, 44 percent for Shell, and 5 percent for Mitsubishi, and each of these companies plays the role required of it in this company.
    Al-Maskoor explained, “The origin of the contract is the development of South Gas,” explaining that he was “surprised that there is no proper activation and movement in these aspects, and that the project is still sluggish and the rate of completion is low, and the committee is continuing to find out who is responsible for this delay,” noting that “the committee will take over The pollution file of this project is of great interest, and proposals will be submitted to issue a law on it.” finished/25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:38 am