Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

United Nations: An Iraqi person wastes 120 kg of food annually

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

United Nations: An Iraqi person wastes 120 kg of food annually Empty United Nations: An Iraqi person wastes 120 kg of food annually

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Mar 2021, 6:53 am

United Nations: An Iraqi person wastes 120 kg of food annually

08:52 - 10/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    A UN report revealed that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ranks second in food waste after [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , indicating that the annual value of food per capita Iraqi wastes is 120 kg.
    The report issued by the United Nations Environment Program stated that 931 million tons of food are thrown into waste around the world annually, 64% of which is wasted from homes, while the average annual per capita waste of food around the world is about 74 kg.
    The wasted food index stated that 17% of food intended for consumption in stores, homes and restaurants goes to waste bins, and 64% of that wasted food comes from homes.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] came in second place in the average per capita waste of food annually by 120 kg, followed by Saudi Arabia with 105 kg, then Lebanon with 105 kg, followed by Sudan with 97, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and the Emirates with 95, then Jordan with 93, and then Algeria, Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia with 91 kg each. End / 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 8:26 am