Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jubouri: Al-Halbousi Allocated Trillions In Food Security To Where It Should Not Be

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Jubouri: Al-Halbousi Allocated Trillions In Food Security To Where It Should Not Be Empty Al-Jubouri: Al-Halbousi Allocated Trillions In Food Security To Where It Should Not Be

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Jun 2022, 5:53 am

[size=38]Al-Jubouri: Al-Halbousi Allocated Trillions In Food Security To Where It Should Not Be
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/01/2022 | 12:16 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad:
    Former parliament member Mishaan al-Jubouri revealed, on Wednesday, new details regarding his dispute with Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi, noting that he tried to allocate trillions in food security to where it should not.
    Al-Jubouri said in a tweet on his Twitter page, which was reviewed by / the information /, that “my dispute with Muhammad Al-Halbousi was due to my prevention of Representative Haibat Al-Halbousi from overtaking the Minister of Oil, Dr. Allocating trillions to where they should not!?
    He added, "Al-Halbousi's dominance over the Finance Committee will enable him to dominate power."
    Earlier, political activists revealed that the current Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, and his party controlled the funds allocated for the reconstruction of Mosul and transferred it to Anbar. finished/25 d

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:49 pm