Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance expresses concern about “food security” funds: This is what we will do!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance expresses concern about “food security” funds: This is what we will do! Empty Parliamentary Finance expresses concern about “food security” funds: This is what we will do!

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2022, 5:27 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary Finance expresses concern about “food security” funds: This is what we will do![/size]

[size=45]Today, Saturday, the Finance Committee of the Iraqi Parliament revealed that there is concern about wasting or stealing some of the financial allocations included in the Food Security Law, which was recently enacted by Parliament.[/size]
    [size=45]Committee member Sajjad Salem said, "The financial allocations included in the Food Security Law are actual needs that the Iraqi people suffer from, such as the electricity file, the ration card file, the reconstruction file, and the farmers' entitlements."[/size]
    [size=45]Salem added, "We do not deny that some ministries and state institutions are corrupt and corruption is almost completely controlled, and this is what makes there fear about the financial allocations included in the Food Security Law, but we in the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament, we will closely monitor the disbursement of these allocations, We will also demand statements of these expenditures, which are carried out by ministries and state institutions, to prevent any waste of money or suspicions of corruption such as thefts and others.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:08 pm