Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

By contracting with 3 companies, anticipation for a rise in Internet speed in Iraq by more than 450%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

companies - By contracting with 3 companies, anticipation for a rise in Internet speed in Iraq by more than 450% Empty By contracting with 3 companies, anticipation for a rise in Internet speed in Iraq by more than 450%

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jul 2022, 9:07 am

[size=30]By contracting with 3 companies, anticipation for a rise in Internet speed in Iraq by more than 450%

2022-07-24
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Communications announced that 1800 gigabytes of Internet capacities will enter the service soon, up from 380 gigabytes at the present time, an increase of more than 450%.

The Director General of Relations and Information in the Ministry, Adel Al-Araji, said that "the General Company for Communications and Informatics, one of the formations of the Ministry of Communications, has contracted with three international companies to increase the capacity of the Internet."
    He added, "Contracting with these companies will increase the capacity of the Internet to 1800 GB," explaining that the current capacities used by Iraq are only 380 GB.
    Al-Araji indicated that "each company will provide Iraq with 600 gigabytes of Internet capacity."
    He continued, "These capacities will come into effect for the period between 6 months to a year, and now they are in the process of manufacturing and implementation, stressing that the citizen will witness a high speed in Internet service and data transmission."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:13 am