Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"I have reached the point of litigation" .. Iraq is taking measures against Internet companies with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"I have reached the point of litigation" .. Iraq is taking measures against Internet companies with  Empty "I have reached the point of litigation" .. Iraq is taking measures against Internet companies with

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2023, 12:01 pm

"I have reached the point of litigation" .. Iraq is taking measures against Internet companies with bad services

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, Minister of Communications Hayam al-Yasiri revealed a new policy for the work of Internet companies in Iraq.
    Al-Yasiri said, "The Ministry of Communications received a heavy legacy in the reasons for the non-compliance of some Internet companies, especially the very large companies that monopolize the market, which control more than 80% of the market and have contracts in force."
    Al-Yasiri added, in an interview with the official news agency, that "the ministry is currently taking measures that have reached the point of litigation in the courts against companies that provide poor service to citizens, and that have not adhered to the ministry's prices."
    And she pointed out that "these companies' contracts expire, some of them during the coming months, so the ministry is working from now on preparing new policies and contracts, and certainly will not allow any company that failed to provide the service over the previous years and past months, to receive new contracts to supply the service, and the space will be made available." Qualified companies only.
    And she emphasized that "the new contracts that will be launched in the last quarter of this year will be different contracts with a new policy, the top priority of which is preventing a specific company from monopolizing the Internet market, while tightening procedures against companies and holding the violators accountable, because the contract is the law of the contracting parties."

Views 95
    Added 06/03/2023 - 4:16 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:59 pm