Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Guterres calls on all Iraqi parties to take immediate steps to avoid violence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - Guterres calls on all Iraqi parties to take immediate steps to avoid violence Empty Guterres calls on all Iraqi parties to take immediate steps to avoid violence

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jul 2022, 4:44 am

[size=46]Guterres calls on all Iraqi parties to take immediate steps to avoid violence[/size]
    Iraq
    10:11 - 07-31-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres called on all Iraqi actors to take effective steps to calm down and avoid violence, stressing the importance of rising above differences and forming an effective national government.

"I am following with concern the ongoing protests in Iraq, during which many people have been injured," Guterres said in a statement.

He pointed out that "freedom of expression and peaceful assembly are among the basic rights that must be respected at all times."

Guterres appealed to all relevant actors to "take immediate steps to de-escalate the situation, avoid further violence, and ensure the protection of peaceful demonstrators and state institutions."

The Secretary-General of the United Nations urges all parties and actors to "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:27 pm