Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr's Minister responds to Al-Amiri: You must withdraw with your bloc from the framework

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr's Minister responds to Al-Amiri: You must withdraw with your bloc from the framework Empty Al-Sadr's Minister responds to Al-Amiri: You must withdraw with your bloc from the framework

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Aug 2022, 4:25 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sadr's Minister responds to Al-Amiri: You must withdraw with your bloc from the framework[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-08-01 | 04:31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - The policy of

Talib Salih Muhammad al-Iraqi, nicknamed Minister al-Sadr, today, Monday, the head of the Al-Fateh Alliance Hadi al-Amiri to withdraw with his bloc from the coordination framework.

Al-Iraqi said in a Facebook post, which was followed by Alsumaria News, "Brother Al-Amiri's call for dialogue between the framework (to which he belongs) and the Sadrist movement, which he has abandoned, is repeated. I say that if we compromise and accept the dialogue, this is conditioned on the following:

First: “Brother Al-Amiri and his bloc withdrew from the framework.”

Second: "A frank denunciation of what (Speicherman) said in the leaks a few days ago."

Third: "You were among the signatories to a reform document..and it was not implemented..who is the guarantor of the implementation of the reform dialogue?!You must specify a guarantor in order to save Iraq from the teeth of corruption."

Earlier in the day, Al-Amiri said, "I repeat my sincere appeal to the brothers in the Sadrist movement and to the brothers in the coordinating framework to overcome the logic of reason, wisdom, self-restraint and deliberation, and to advance the interest of the country and people through serious and constructive dialogue, to reach solutions to the points of differences between them. Iraq is dear to everyone.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:34 pm