Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Monitor: Abadi faces problems faced by Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Monitor: Abadi faces problems faced by Maliki Empty Monitor: Abadi faces problems faced by Maliki

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Aug 2014, 9:28 am

Monitor: Abadi faces problems faced by Maliki

08/24/2014

Political blocs are trying to participate in negotiations to form a new government to impose conditions and demands in a scenario similar to what happened four years ago when he made those demands of large blocks hindered the process of forming a government of consensus early time.

And confirms the MP for the coalition the Iraqi National Hamid al-Mutlaq said the demands they have made constitutional relate to abolish political sectarianism, and the laws of accountability and justice, and Article 4, terrorism, and proper representation in the government, and other demands prepared by a requirement for participation in the government, the excuse not to fulfill Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki obligations towards them, as well as non-compliance with Arbil.

According to the MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Ashwaq dry that the demands made by the Kurds is legitimate, and there are those who are trying to distort the image of the Kurds in that they raised the ceiling of their demands.

The religious authority in Najaf warned of raising the ceiling of demands and conditions in the process of forming a new government, believing that interfere with the formation. And between the former MP for the coalition of state law on Alfalh Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi faces a problem in forming a government because of the political blocs to raise the ceiling of their demands, adding that the problems faced by al-Maliki to form a government after the face-Abadi, because the political blocs did not change its approach to the past.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:15 pm