Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
csd9013
Diamond
Rocky
7 posters

British Woman Vows To Become First Female Jihadist To Kill American Or British C

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British Woman Vows To Become First Female Jihadist To Kill American Or British C Empty British Woman Vows To Become First Female Jihadist To Kill American Or British C

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Aug 2014, 10:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the wake of  journalist James Foley's brutal beheading, a 22-year-old woman is vowing to copycat his execution and become the first female jihadist from the United Kingdom to kill a Western captive in Syria. 

Khadijah Dare, originally from London, England, is married to a Swedish man and Islamic State fighter named Abu Bakr. The couple moved to Syria in 2012 and are currently living alongside the extremist militant group with their son, according to London's Evening Standard. 

Dare apparently writes under the Twitter name Muhajirah fi Sham (which means “immigrant in Syria”) to discuss her jihadist ambitions in Syria, though her account has recently been taken down. In a tweet, which has since been removed, Dare revealed her intentions, per The Independent:

“Any links 4 da execution of da journalist plz. Allahu Akbar. UK must b shaking up ha ha. I wna b da 1st UK woman 2 kill a UK or US terorrist!(sic)”.
    The graphic video of Foley's murder, released by the militant group this week, has refocused attention on foreign fighters streaming to join the Islamic State. The man in the propaganda clip speaks in a British accent and U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron said it is likely he is a British citizen.

Before moving to Syria, Dare was reportedly a regular at the Lewisham Islamic Center in southeast London, having converted to Islam as a teenager, the same mosque linked to Woolwich killers Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale who were convicted of the 2013 murder of Drummer Lee Rigby, the Evening Standard reports. 

Trying to distance itself from Dare,  the center said in statement, as reported by The Guardian:

"It is rather unfortunate that time and time again, the media do not seem to understand that whether or not any individual who has ever prayed in the mosque has gone on to be involved in acts that are considered to be illegal, that this should in no way reflect on the mosque or on the message the mosque imparts." 

In response to being asked to condemn Dare's tweet, the mosque described the requests as being "loaded with an islamophobic assumption that Muslims by default condone such brutality," according to the newspaper.

Last July, Dare was featured in a documentary on the U.K.'s Channel 4 about British women joining Islamist militants in Syria. In the film, she referred to herself as "Maryam" and told cameras that she doesn't consider herself a fighter, but would instead like to become a martyr. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

British Woman Vows To Become First Female Jihadist To Kill American Or British C Empty Re: British Woman Vows To Become First Female Jihadist To Kill American Or British C

Post by Diamond Mon 25 Aug 2014, 6:07 am

camel humpin bitch sorry folks just the way i think of her
    csd9013
    csd9013

British Woman Vows To Become First Female Jihadist To Kill American Or British C Empty Re: British Woman Vows To Become First Female Jihadist To Kill American Or British C

Post by csd9013 Mon 25 Aug 2014, 8:16 am

Diamond wrote:camel humpin bitch sorry folks just the way i think of her
    You said what some of us were thinking. I hope they take her out and I don't mean for take her out for coffee.
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Post by CITEX Mon 25 Aug 2014, 9:28 am

Personally I wouldn't have any issue with her receiving the same treatment as the women in Mosul got. EXACT same. Anyone who supports that behavior should be a welcome receiver of it.
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Mon 25 Aug 2014, 2:18 pm

She calls herself British???? She, and everyone who falls for these fascist ideals, should be tried for treason or at the very least have their passports cancelled AFTER they leave this country. Just can't believe they get away with this kind of atrocity. We're just too soft!!
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Mon 25 Aug 2014, 3:49 pm

So no excuse. They know who she is. Go get her
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Mon 25 Aug 2014, 4:57 pm

Ditto to everything said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:29 pm