Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician criticizing assigning the Oil Minister to manage finance: He will manage it with an “impo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician criticizing assigning the Oil Minister to manage finance: He will manage it with an “impo Empty Politician criticizing assigning the Oil Minister to manage finance: He will manage it with an “impo

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Aug 2022, 4:16 am

[size=35][size=35]Politician criticizing assigning the Oil Minister to manage finance: He will manage it with an “importer” mentality[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-08-18 | 04:29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Thursday, politician Hassan Al-Janabi criticized the assignment of Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar to run the Ministry of Finance to succeed the resigned Minister Ali Allawi.

Al-Janabi said in a tweet on Twitter, which was followed by Alsumaria News, that "the appointment of the Minister of Oil as the Acting Minister of Finance reminds me of the appointment of the Minister of Culture, Saadoun Al-Dulaimi, as the acting Minister of Defense during the Maliki period, when he said that he would lead defense with a culture mentality as he led culture with a defense mentality!"

He continued, "We expect the Finance Ministry to lead with the (imported) oil and gas mentality."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:17 am