Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: Foreign exchange reserves exceeded 80 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reserves - Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: Foreign exchange reserves exceeded 80 billion dollars Empty Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: Foreign exchange reserves exceeded 80 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Aug 2022, 5:27 am

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq: Foreign exchange reserves exceeded 80 billion dollars
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Central Bank of Iraq
     August 21, 2022 12:48 PM
    Mubasher: The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ammar Khalaf, said today, Sunday, that the current reserves of the Central Bank amounted to more than 80 billion dollars.
    Khalaf added, according to the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that the gold reserves amounted to more than 131 tons, which increased by about 30 tons, and this led to a high ranking of Iraq globally.
    Khalaf expected the central bank's cash reserve to reach $90 billion by the end of this year.

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank pointed out that the increase in the central bank reserves; It came as a result of the rise in international oil prices, and this is reflected in the rise in reserves.
    Khalaf noted that gold is not constantly increased; But it takes place over a long period of time.
    On April 20, the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ihsan al-Yasiri, revealed that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    On May 26, former Finance Minister Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi said that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by the end of this year 2022.
    To trade and invest in the Gulf stock exchanges,  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:53 am