Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance stresses the need to legislate the budget law for the current year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance stresses the need to legislate the budget law for the current year Empty Parliamentary Finance stresses the need to legislate the budget law for the current year

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Sep 2022, 5:03 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance stresses the need to legislate the budget law for the current year[/size]
    Economie
    16:46 - 09-05-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, stressed the need to legislate the financial budget law in order to invest the money in all parts of the state, including service projects.
    Cougar said in a press statement, "If the budget law for the current year is not enacted or financial laws similar to the food security law, this means that about twenty million citizens in the Iraqi state will be deprived of financial support because the operating budget will only go to employees and salary earners and part of the country management movement.
    Cougar added, "All the remaining segments will be deprived, and there will be no job opportunities, investment projects or strategic projects, in addition to the absence of new infrastructure, and there will be no maintenance and perpetuation of the existing."
    Cougar stressed that "the Food Security Act has been set with conditions that cannot be repeated for the next year."
    He continued, "The funds within the Food Security Law are 25 trillion, 7.5 of which the current government may not dispose of and does not have the authority to spend it at all because there is a restriction in one of the articles of the Food Security Law that states that the new government that will be formed will spend it with these funds."
    Cougar pointed out that "the Food Security Law is a law among the financial laws that were enacted in 2022, and it is not a budget law so that it can be repeated a second time or repeated disbursement during the year 2023."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:57 pm