Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sugar and meat are the most important Iraqi imports from Brazil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sugar and meat are the most important Iraqi imports from Brazil Empty Sugar and meat are the most important Iraqi imports from Brazil

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Sep 2022, 5:05 am

Sugar and meat are the most important Iraqi imports from Brazil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    "Sugar and meat" materials were considered among the most important Iraqi imports from Brazil during the year 2021, according to the trade map website, which provides a map of countries' trade for exports, imports, international demand, alternative markets and competitive markets.
    The website stated in a statistic on its website seen by "Economy News", that "Iraq imported 24 items of goods from Brazil during the past year, with a value of 398,602 million dollars," noting that "the growth of imports from Brazil decreased by 14% between 2017 to 2021." .
    He added that "sugar and sweets came first in Iraq's imports from Brazil, with a value of 229 million dollars, followed by meat, offal and edible limbs, with a financial value of 90 million dollars, followed by iron or steel products with a value of 32 million dollars, followed by grains with a value of 21 million dollars. .
    The website also indicated that "Iraq's exports to Brazil amounted to $304,699 million," noting that "these exports rose by 6% between 2017 to 2021."
    He stated that "the most important Iraqi exports to Brazil were concentrated in only two items: mineral fuels and mineral oils, with a financial value of $642 million, followed by glass and glassware, with a value of $57,000."

20 . views
    Added 09/08/2022 - 9:21 AM
    Update 09/08/2022 - 12:23 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:09 pm