Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Extension: We support moving towards early elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Extension: We support moving towards early elections Empty Parliamentary Extension: We support moving towards early elections

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Sep 2022, 7:05 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary Extension: We support moving towards early elections[/size]
     21 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The parliamentary extension bloc confirmed, let it move towards early elections.
    The head of the bloc, Representative Haider Al-Salami, said in a press statement that “the extension movement presented, during the previous period, an initiative to form an emergency government, or to form an interim government that would prepare for early elections and pass important legislation legislation that affects the lives of citizens, the most important of which is the general budget law.”
    Al-Salami added: “We support the move towards early elections, whether according to the current election law or an amended law that guarantees the integrity of the voters’ votes and not in the interest of political parties and forces.”
    He explained that "the current election law is an acceptable law, and it can achieve better results if the groups of the people contribute to raising the percentage of participation in the general suffrage, and thus the arrival of the largest number of independent figures to change the equation within Parliament."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:07 am