Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leaks: An expected alliance between the framework and former allies of Al-Sadr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leaks: An expected alliance between the framework and former allies of Al-Sadr Empty Leaks: An expected alliance between the framework and former allies of Al-Sadr

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Sep 2022, 4:40 am

[size=35][size=35]Leaks: An expected alliance between the framework and former allies of Al-Sadr[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

video

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-09-26 | 03:49

[/size]

Source:

The forces of the coordinating framework are getting closer to the allies of the democratic and sovereign al-Sadr, in an alliance that will soon see the light under the name of state administration.

Between the forces of the coordination framework and the former allies of al-Sadr, sovereignty and democracy, there is a new alliance that is supposed, according to political leaks, to be announced in the coming hours under the name of state administration, and according to these data, the scene moves to strengthen the strength of the framework with a bloc capable of holding a full session

The attempt to strengthen the framework’s strength with an expanded alliance is a clear message to the other side of the necessity of dealing and showing flexibility instead of sticking to positions and decisions. There is no way but dialogue to get out of the current crisis towards breakthroughs that end the rupture of the parties and establish a new stage,

whatever the size of the alliances, but the confrontation between al-Sadr and his opponents on the political arena sees it Followers, a loss for both parties, and without political consensus, all talk about a framework government formation is premature

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:20 am