Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: Our government has adopted a comprehensive national program to reduce the gaps between th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: Our government has adopted a comprehensive national program to reduce the gaps between th Empty Al-Kazemi: Our government has adopted a comprehensive national program to reduce the gaps between th

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:19 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Kazemi: Our government has adopted a comprehensive national program to reduce the gaps between the educated[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi confirmed today, Sunday, that the government has adopted a comprehensive national program aimed at reducing the gaps between the educated in terms of gender, people with special needs, displacement, and poverty by 2030.
    Al-Kadhimi said during the participation of the Republic of Iraq in the Education Transformation Summit, which was held in parallel with the work of the United Nations General Assembly at its 77th session in New York City, “I am pleased to greet you on behalf of the Republic of Iraq, and I thank the Secretary-General of the United Nations for setting up this very important event. To their Excellencies, heads of delegations of the participating countries, for their discussion of the most important issues and challenges facing the educational sector. It is a great honor for me to represent my country, Iraq, the cradle of civilizations, where the first writings and laws to organize people’s lives.
    Al-Kazemi added, “In the last century, Iraq witnessed a pioneering educational renaissance in the region, and it was a beacon in the field of education through its scientific institutions, and illiteracy was reduced to its lowest levels. But after two devastating wars, and economic sanctions followed by another war, and a change to the totalitarian regime, and the accompanying social, economic and political crises, education in Iraq deteriorated significantly.
    He continued, "Iraq's keenness in the democratic era to develop and strengthen the educational system in the country, as the new Iraqi constitution organized the general educational and educational policy, and emphasized the right of the individual to education and its obligation in its primary stages, and its freeness at all stages," noting that "the Government of Iraq has taken measures urgently and qualitatively in light of the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic, as we sought to support tools for self-learning and distance education through electronic platforms and portals; To shift to an integrated digitization that includes educational curricula.
    And he stated, "The Government of Iraq renews its commitment to implement the objectives of the National Strategy for Education, Public and Higher Education for the year 2030, the most important of which is to increase the enrollment rate in schools to reach 100%, and to improve the quality of public and higher education, and to enhance skills in accordance with the requirements of the labor market and economic development," explaining, "Our quest To ensure a sustainable financing model for the education sector, increase the education sector’s share of government expenditures to reach (4.5%) of GDP, increase government investment in education from (7%) for the current year to (10%) for the year 2031, and introduce a special clause In the state’s general budget to finance the projects of the “Development and Qualification of Education Transformation Projects”.
    He stressed, "We meet today in pursuit of the fourth goal of sustainable development (quality education), which you emphasized in your comprehensive vision entitled "Our Common Agenda," stressing that "our government has adopted a comprehensive national program aimed at reducing the gaps between the educated, gender and people with special needs, displacement, and poverty by 2030.”
    He pointed out that “we believe in the necessity of investing in the field of education; Accordingly, we have embarked on a campaign to build hundreds of schools in the various governorates of Iraq, as well as facilitating missions to build universities and colleges,” explaining, “Iraq calls on the international community to support its own vision regarding the (Education Transformation Program) in the technical fields, training of staff, digital transformation, and rehabilitation of infrastructure, and we seek to Enhancing cooperation and exchanging experiences in all areas of education development.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:55 pm