Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sent Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday, a message to the President of the Republic Fuad M

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sent Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday, a message to the President of the Republic Fuad M Empty Sent Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday, a message to the President of the Republic Fuad M

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:54 am

Sent Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday, a message to the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, where he expressed his support for Iraq in the fight against terrorism.

08/30/20140 

Putin & Maliki think A like very scary
    Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    Sent Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday, a message to the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, where he expressed his support for Iraq in the fight against terrorism, while expressing Deputy Russian Energy Minister Yuri Centioren thanked the Government for its continued support of Russian companies working in the field of Badra. Said Centioren during a press conference held today, Wasit Province following the opening of the field of Badra oil and attended "Alsumaria News", "I would like to convey a message from Russian President Vladimir Putin, the President of the Republic of Iraq, Fuad Masum," noting that "this message that relations between the two countries pass stage of progress that Russia stands with Iraq in the fight against terrorism. " He added that "the opening of the Badra field is an important occasion for the development of relations between Moscow and Baghdad," and expressed his thanks to the Iraqi government for "its continued support of Russian companies operating in the field and who contributed to the completion of the project." The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani, Oil Minister Abdul-Karim and coffee opened earlier on Saturday (30 August 2014), Badra oil field in Wasit province card 15 thousand barrels per day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 am