Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Finance directed to complete the procedures for creating job grades for the first an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - The Minister of Finance directed to complete the procedures for creating job grades for the first an Empty The Minister of Finance directed to complete the procedures for creating job grades for the first an

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Nov 2022, 4:50 am

[size=46]The Minister of Finance directed to complete the procedures for creating job grades for the first and holders of higher degrees[/size]
    Iraq
    20:31 - 11-03-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the Minister of Finance, Taif Sami, directed the completion of the procedures for creating job grades for the first and holders of higher degrees.
    A statement by the ministry said, "The Minister of Finance, Taif Sami, directed the budget department's employees to complete the procedures for creating job grades for the category of holders of higher degrees and the first graduates, and to expedite the implementation of the relevant Cabinet Resolution 281."
    The statement added that "Sami instructed the ministry's employees in the budget department to work on Friday and Saturday in order to expedite the implementation of the creation procedures, as well as authorizing one of the budget department employees in coordination with the Ministry of Higher Education and the Federal Service Council for the purpose of correcting the data related to the precise scientific specialization and speeding up the completion of their transactions."
    The statement pointed out that "the ministry affirms its keenness to implement Cabinet Resolution No. 281 in accordance with the controls and instructions in force, and it spares no effort towards observing and ensuring the rights of the various segments and groups in accordance with the principles of justice and transparency that the ministry follows."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm