Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic conducts a field tour in one of the camps for the displaced in Dohuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Republic - The President of the Republic conducts a field tour in one of the camps for the displaced in Dohuk Empty The President of the Republic conducts a field tour in one of the camps for the displaced in Dohuk

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Nov 2022, 5:05 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The President of the Republic conducts a field tour in one of the camps for the displaced in Dohuk[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Wednesday, the President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Rashid, conducted a field tour in the Sharya camp for the displaced in Dohuk Governorate, accompanied by the Minister of Immigration, Evan Faiq Jabro.[/size]
    [size=45]The Ministry of Immigration said in a statement: "In order to see the conditions and needs of the displaced in the Sharya camp in Dohuk Governorate, the Minister of Immigration and Displaced, Evan Faeq Jabro, accompanied the President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Rashid, on his field tour inside the camp."[/size]
    [size=45]And she added: “Jabro briefed the President of the Republic on the services provided by the Ministry to the displaced.”/ End[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:48 pm