Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new statistic.. 70% of Sinjar residents prefer to stay in Dohuk camps

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new statistic.. 70% of Sinjar residents prefer to stay in Dohuk camps Empty A new statistic.. 70% of Sinjar residents prefer to stay in Dohuk camps

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:27 am

A new statistic.. 70% of Sinjar residents prefer to stay in Dohuk camps

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-03 04:18
    Font

Shafaq News / The Department of Migration and Displacement, Duhok within the Kurdistan Region, announced on Friday that 70% of the people of Sinjar live in camps for the displaced within the governorate.

The director of the Department of Migration and Displacement, Diane Jaafar, revealed the reasons for the stay of the displaced in the camps, during his interview with Shafaq News agency, by referring to "the lack of security and safety, in addition to the presence of illegal forces controlling the affairs of the judiciary, including the PKK and its loyal parties."
    Jaafar stressed, "If the Sinjar agreement concluded between Baghdad and Erbil is implemented, the people of Sinjar will return to their areas."
    In a related context, a displaced woman from Sinjar returned to one of the displacement camps in Dohuk, again, due to the current conditions in the district, and the lack of a sense of safety.
    The displaced woman indicated that "the situation in Sinjar is very difficult and insecure, and there are no electricity, water or construction services," adding, "I stayed there for a year, but I returned to the camp again."
    In turn, citizen Khairy (another displaced person from Sinjar) confirmed his refusal to return to the district, noting that "the return of the people of Sinjar is very difficult due to the existence of political and security conflicts by the forces and parties that control the district."
    He continued, "For these reasons, the people of Sinjar cannot return to their areas, and they prefer to stay in the displacement camps, as it is easier for them than not feeling safe there."
    According to the latest statistics of the Department of Migration and Displacement in Dohuk, there are more than 300,000 displaced people who have been living in 15 camps in Dohuk for more than 9 years, after ISIS invaded their areas in Sinjar in 2014.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:25 pm