Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals the scenes of the “closed” parliament session regarding the sovereignty of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - A deputy reveals the scenes of the “closed” parliament session regarding the sovereignty of Iraq Empty A deputy reveals the scenes of the “closed” parliament session regarding the sovereignty of Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Nov 2022, 5:32 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A deputy reveals the scenes of the “closed” parliament session regarding the sovereignty of Iraq[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The representative of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Iman Amidi, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the closed parliament session did not take place during any decision, but rather it was for discussions only.[/size]
    [size=45]Amedee said, “Today’s closed parliament session devoted to discussing preserving Iraq’s sovereignty, was only for discussion, the interventions of deputies, and proposals from deputies, and the session did not witness any position or decisions taken regarding preserving Iraq’s sovereignty by the parliament.”[/size]
    [size=45]And she called for "convening a parliamentary session in the presence of the responsible governmental, security and military agencies on this issue, so that parliament's decisions to preserve Iraq's sovereignty are with the knowledge of these authorities so that they work to implement them if they are taken."[/size]
    [size=45]Earlier in the day, the House of Representatives held a closed session to discuss "preserving Iraq's sovereignty."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:04 pm