Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals why the parliament session was adjourned for an hour

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals why the parliament session was adjourned for an hour Empty A deputy reveals why the parliament session was adjourned for an hour

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Jan 2018, 4:52 am

A deputy reveals why the parliament session was adjourned for an hour

Monday 22 January

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

revealed a member of the Legal Committee MP Salim Shawki, Monday, for the reason for raising the parliament session for one hour, indicating that it came because of a dispute over the inclusion in the resolution passed by parliament today in the election law. 

Shawki said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "Yesterday was an agreement between the leaders of the blocs and the presidency of the parliament on the points that were voted by decision today within the resolution, but what surprised us the request of representatives of the Alliance of forces to be included the same points within the law of elections of the House of Representatives."

Shawki said that "the deputies of the Alliance of forces invoked that the law is binding on the government and the resolution is less powerful," pointing out that "the National Alliance rejected this proposal, forcing the Presidency of Parliament to adjourn the meeting to resolve this problem." 

The House of Representatives voted on Monday on a set of directives to oblige the government to hold the next legislative elections, while a parliamentary source said that among these directives the adoption of electronic voting, and the restriction of arms by the state.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:48 am