Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the Parliamentary Finance: Increasing the salaries of retirees needs a trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - Member of the Parliamentary Finance: Increasing the salaries of retirees needs a trillion dinars Empty Member of the Parliamentary Finance: Increasing the salaries of retirees needs a trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Nov 2022, 4:50 am

[size=46]Member of the Parliamentary Finance: Increasing the salaries of retirees needs a trillion dinars[/size]
    Economie
    11:31 - 2022-11-29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Muhammad Nuri Aziz, revealed, on Tuesday, the need for the salaries of retirees to more than a trillion dinars in the event of an increase, stressing that the talk about amending them is currently taking place in the backstage and corridors of politicians and comes to win the sympathy of the street.
    Muhammad Nuri said, "The salaries of retirees and the unification of the salary scale for employees are being discussed, but they have not been put on paper yet," noting that "such talk is taking place in the corridors and political discussions to win the sympathy of the Iraqi street."
    He added, "The possibility of working on this file during the next stage, according to the current cost of living," noting that "the salaries of retirees need more than a trillion dinars in the event of an increase, given the presence of more than 3 million retirees throughout the country."
    Aziz explained, "The aim of amending the salary scale is to eliminate the disparity in it, as you may find an employee in a specific ministry whose salary reaches 3 million dinars, while there are employees in other ministries with the same job grade and years of service whose salary reaches 500 thousand dinars." . 
    The member of the Finance Committee acknowledged the difficulty of implementing this project, "because it will carry financial consequences for employees, and it must also have fixed strategies to draw the basics of the state."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:49 pm