Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The stability of the yellow metal prices in the global markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The stability of the yellow metal prices in the global markets Empty The stability of the yellow metal prices in the global markets

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2022, 4:50 am

[size=35][size=35]The stability of the yellow metal prices in the global markets[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economie

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-05 | 04:37
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Economy

Gold prices stabilized, after hitting their highest level in five months, while the dollar fell after more Chinese cities eased anti-Covid-19 restrictions over the weekend.

And the US labor market ignored recession fears, with data released on Friday showing US employers hired more employees than expected in November and raised wages.

And he said[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3435021155/%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA %D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%86/ar/]Matt Simpson[/url]Analyst at City Index, "The market still expects the Federal Reserve to slow down its policy tightening, which supports gold."

Traders see a 91 percent chance of a 50 basis point rate hike at the Fed meeting this month.

Low interest rates tend to support gold because it reduces the cost of hedging the non-yielding precious metal.

More cities declared in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the largest consumer of gold, yesterday, Sunday, eased restrictions to combat the Corona virus, as the country seeks to make its “zero Covid” policy more targeted and less onerous, after unprecedented protests.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:28 pm