Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary calls to activate market control and hold price manipulators accountable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Parliamentary calls to activate market control and hold price manipulators accountable Empty Parliamentary calls to activate market control and hold price manipulators accountable

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jan 2023, 4:32 am

[size=46]Parliamentary calls to activate market control and hold price manipulators accountable[/size]
    Iraq
    13:43 - 12-31-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Saturday, the Parliamentary Services Committee called on the government to activate oversight of the local markets and hold everyone who manipulates prices at the expense of the citizen’s livelihood to account severely, after the dollar exchange rate fell as a result of successful government measures. 
    Member of the committee, Representative Muhammad Al-Shammari, said in a press statement, "The monetary measures taken by the government and the central bank were effective, which showed positive results that contributed to a sharp decline in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar." 
    Al-Shammari stressed the need for "there to be tight control by the agencies concerned with monitoring the markets and holding those manipulating the prices of foodstuffs and other commodities to account, at the expense of the citizen's sustenance, with severe accountability."  
    The local markets are witnessing a slight and gradual decrease in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, after the rapid measures taken by the government and the central bank to float the dollar.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:59 pm