Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obelisk Clock: Al-Maliki remains the strongest person in decision-making.. There are no differences

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obelisk Clock: Al-Maliki remains the strongest person in decision-making.. There are no differences  Empty Obelisk Clock: Al-Maliki remains the strongest person in decision-making.. There are no differences

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Jan 2023, 6:06 am

[size=38]Obelisk Clock: Al-Maliki remains the strongest person in decision-making.. There are no differences between the framework and the Sudanese[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

January 11, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/The Obelisk: The Obelisk publishes the most prominent interactions of TV dialogues, Tuesday 10/01/2023.
    A member of the State of Law Coalition, Adel Al-Mana, during a televised interview:
    A party that does not possess political weight is trying to rise on the shoulders of others
    . No matter what services the Sudanese government provides, it will not intercede for it in the face of the rise in the dollar
    . The future vision is absent and the political forces are dealing with the current changes.

Media professor at Ahl al-Bayt University, Ghaleb al-Daami, during a televised interview:
    - Al-Maliki was the most powerful person in decision-making, but he is also restricted
    . - The rise of the dollar is one of the factors in the failure of any government

Member of the Legal Committee, Representative Aref Al-Hamami, during a televised interview:
    – At the beginning of the formation of this government, there was a tendency to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar
    – we hope to control the chaos with the rise in the exchange rate of the dollar and the government must strive for that
    – there was great hope to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar when the Sudanese assumed the presidency of the government
    – ​​we regret not lowering the dollar exchange rate so far
    – There are no problems between the Sudanese and the Shiite framework

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:56 pm