Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Minister of Communications: More than 100 unlicensed companies are the cause of poor internet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

companies - Iraqi Minister of Communications: More than 100 unlicensed companies are the cause of poor internet  Empty Iraqi Minister of Communications: More than 100 unlicensed companies are the cause of poor internet

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Jan 2023, 1:54 pm

[size=39]Iraqi Minister of Communications: More than 100 unlicensed companies are the cause of poor internet service[/size]
    one hour ago[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Ir[/rtl]

A-
    [rtl]Rudaw Digital The 

Iraqi Minister of Communications, Hayam Al-Yasiri, revealed that there are more than 100 unlicensed companies that cause poor Internet service, announcing the launch of subsidized Internet service subscription in the country. 

Al-Yasiri said, in a press conference, on Saturday (December 14, 2023), that this step came to "address the high prices and poor service provided to citizens," indicating that the reasons for poor service in 3 million homes in Iraq are due to "the high prices of the fiber optic network infrastructure." And the existence of more than 100 unlicensed companies, which cannot be held accountable because there are no contracts between them. 

She added, "There are also more than 15,000 agents and tower owners, which is an unreasonable number that does not exist in any other country," also explaining that "companies share more than one subscriber in capacity, in addition to companies merging more than one house with one subscription." 

Hayam Al-Yasiri considered that the solution to this problem was the launch of the subsidized subscription to the Internet service, pointing out that the new subscription "is characterized by a capacity allocated to the subscriber only, and he is able to measure it," while the current subscriptions remain valid. 

For more news, follow our website on [url=https://www.rudawarabia.net/arabic/middleeast/iraq/t.me/RudawArabic (https://t.me/RudawArabic)]Telegram[/url]

, and I explained that the subsidized subscription will give every Iraqi house 10 gigabytes per month, to help needy families, as it includes even non-subscribers from families. 

The Minister of Communications indicated that "the subscription price starts from 15,000 dinars for a subscription size of 100 gigabytes at a very high speed, and the connection will continue even after the subscription ends." 

It should be noted that the service will be launched in Iraq, with the beginning of next February. 

According to Al-Yasiri, the ministry will launch an application to "measure the speed and the amount of subscription", by the citizen himself.

This application will allow the possibility of sending periodic notifications to the citizen about the subscription status, according to the minister. 

This service allows the subscription to be renewed for any number of times, with competitive advantages, according to Al-Yasiri. 

It instructed citizens to report any agent selling subscriptions for more than the price set by the ministry. [/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:58 pm