Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary assurances that there is a political consensus regarding the provincial elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary assurances that there is a political consensus regarding the provincial elections Empty Parliamentary assurances that there is a political consensus regarding the provincial elections

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jan 2023, 4:18 am

[size=46]Parliamentary assurances that there is a political consensus regarding the provincial elections[/size]
    Iraq
    12:49 - 2023-01-15
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The representative of the Al-Fatah Parliamentary Bloc, Rafik Al-Salhi, confirmed the existence of a political consensus regarding the provincial elections, indicating that the abolition of the councils requires a constitutional amendment.
    Al-Salihi said that there is a political consensus regarding the provincial elections, considering that suspending them in the previous periods is a constitutional violation and cannot be delayed more than it should be, and therefore there is a real desire from the government and political parties to hold them.
    He added that there is a problem about the role played by these councils and the influences of parties on their performance, in addition to the quota system, which has greatly disrupted the work of local governments in the governorates.
    Al-Salihi explained that if the political forces or parliament want to abolish the provincial councils, a constitutional amendment must be discussed within the constitutional amendments that many parties are trying to make to the Iraqi constitution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:32 am