Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary fortunes depend on passing the oil law on political consensus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary fortunes depend on passing the oil law on political consensus Empty Parliamentary fortunes depend on passing the oil law on political consensus

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2023, 6:45 am

[size=52]Parliamentary fortunes depend on passing the oil law on political consensus[/size]
    • July 16 11:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
    A member of the Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee, Sabah Sobhi, pledged today, Sunday, to pass the oil law, to achieve consensus and remove many obstacles.
    Sobhi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, "The oil and gas law must be submitted to parliament because of its economic importance and its impact on the nature of the political relationship, according to the agreement concluded between the political parties that formed the government.”
    He added, "The draft law is still with the government due to the outstanding political differences regarding the law," noting that "the law needs political consensus among all parties without exception."
    And he continued, "Seeking to create a suitable environment to solve some of the accumulated problems to proceed with the legislation of the law during the current parliamentary session," pointing to "the continuation of work to solve all problems on the law and put it on the parliament table for the purpose of discussion.” over 25

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:20 pm