Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi confirms Parliament's support for the Central Bank's steps to address the exchange rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi confirms Parliament's support for the Central Bank's steps to address the exchange rate Empty Al-Halbousi confirms Parliament's support for the Central Bank's steps to address the exchange rate

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jan 2023, 5:18 am

Al-Halbousi confirms Parliament's support for the Central Bank's steps to address the exchange rate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-15 10:33
    Font

Shafaq News / The Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, affirmed, on Sunday, the parliament's support for the steps of the Central Bank of Iraq, in dealing with the high exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar.

This came during Al-Halbousi's reception of the Governor of the Central Bank, Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif, in his office in Baghdad, in the presence of the heads and deputy heads of the Parliamentary Finance and Economic Committees, according to a statement received by Shafaq News agency.
    During the meeting, Al-Halbousi listened to a detailed explanation of the measures taken by the Central Bank in regulating the economic sector related to foreign currency trading, whether cash sales or financing foreign trade.
    He stressed that "the House of Representatives supports the Central Bank of Iraq in its steps to address the high exchange rate of the dollar, with an emphasis on the need to develop regulatory solutions that address unregulated phenomena in economic activity in general."
    The Speaker of Parliament called, according to the statement, to "understand the challenges facing the monetary authority," stressing the need to assign its procedures to the concerned authorities in the state.
    For his part, the Governor of the Central Bank explained to Al-Halbousi what steps the Central Bank has taken and what it will take to overcome this temporary problem, which will be overcome once the foundations that were built to address it are established.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:40 pm