Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil announces high levels of liquid gas production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - Oil announces high levels of liquid gas production Empty Oil announces high levels of liquid gas production

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Jan 2023, 6:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA
    The General Company for Gas Mobilization and Services in the Ministry of Oil confirmed, today, Wednesday, that the daily production rates of liquid gas have increased to 6,800 tons, while indicating that large quantities of surplus liquid gas have been exported to global markets.

And the general manager of the company, Anmar Ali Hussein, said in a statement, received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA): “The national effort has succeeded in raising the production capacity of liquid gas cylinders to 158 million cylinders annually, with an increase of (9 million) cylinders over the production of 2021.” .
    He stressed that "the production of government and private factories covers domestic consumption, with a large surplus in warehouses and yards selling liquid gas." 
    He pointed to "the company's adoption of the method of direct selling to citizens in densely populated areas and at the official price," warning "people with weak souls to exploit citizens, and sell outside the controls, instructions, and official pricing."

He pointed to "exporting large quantities of the surplus national production of liquid gas to global markets."

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:04 pm