Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lifting the seizure of the companies (hero) stealing the century .. and a parliamentarian nominates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

companies - Lifting the seizure of the companies (hero) stealing the century .. and a parliamentarian nominates  Empty Lifting the seizure of the companies (hero) stealing the century .. and a parliamentarian nominates

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Jan 2023, 6:17 am

[rtl]Lifting the seizure of the companies (hero) stealing the century .. and a parliamentarian nominates him for prime minister!![/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/01/21 09:20  , Number of readings: 195 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Amid the astonishment and shock of the Iraqi street, a document was leaked and addressed to the Ministry of Finance requesting the lifting of the seizure of the companies (hero) of the theft of the century called Nour Zuhair Jassim Al-Muzaffar, his wife and children , and the return of the right to dispose of it to them, weeks after placing the seizure badge on it.

The document asked, as we said, to remove the quarantine sign from the company accused of theft of tax secretariats, Nour Zuhair.[/rtl]

[rtl]And it included a document issued by the Supreme Judicial Council, including the removal of the stone sign from the (Capital Company) of the main accused of stealing tax secretariats, or what is known as the theft of the century, Nour Zuhair Jassim.

The decision is still interacting on social media platforms, which were full of surprise, shock and provocation from this decision, amid questions about the reason for such successive decisions, starting with the release of the whale Nour Zuhair Jassim, and not ending with this strange decision, wondering why such decisions continue, And were the looted funds recovered, and the tax deposits were returned to the public treasury, and even if this happened, and it did not happen of course, then where is the public right from this historical theft ? Bloggers wonder.

And in the first reactions, Representative Bassem Khashan tweeted, in a sarcastic tone, that he would nominate in the next session, the two accused of “stealing the century” Nour Zuhair for prime minister and Haitham al-Jubouri for the Ministry of Finance.[/rtl]

[rtl]Khashan wrote in a post on the “Twitter” platform, “I nominate the very respected Mr. Noor Zuhair Jassim for the position of Prime Minister in the next session, and Haitham Al-Jubouri for the position of Minister of Finance, what do you think?

And he asked sarcastically, "Do you have anyone who has experience managing money, regardless of its source?"[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:47 pm