Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mass demonstrations took place in front of the Central Bank to protest against the price of the doll

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mass demonstrations took place in front of the Central Bank to protest against the price of the doll Empty Mass demonstrations took place in front of the Central Bank to protest against the price of the doll

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Jan 2023, 4:00 am

[size=35][size=35]Mass demonstrations took place in front of the Central Bank to protest against the price of the dollar[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-01-25 | 03:04

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Local

Dozens of demonstrators organized today, Wednesday, a vigil in front of the Central Bank of Iraq, against the background of the high dollar prices.

Our correspondent said, "Dozens of demonstrators staged a protest in front of the Central Bank, resenting the high price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar."

He added, "The demonstrations began amid tight security measures in the capital, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]."

The price of the dollar exceeded 160 thousand for every hundred dollars during the last month, after it was stable under the barrier of 150 thousand Iraqi dinars for every 100 dollars.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:50 am