Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist explains the reasons for the decline in dollar exchange rates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist explains the reasons for the decline in dollar exchange rates Empty An economist explains the reasons for the decline in dollar exchange rates

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Jan 2023, 4:47 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]An economist explains the reasons for the decline in dollar exchange rates[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, economist Nabil Al-Marsoumi explained the reasons for the decline in the price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.
    Al-Marsoumi said in a post entitled “Why did the price of the dollar decrease against the dinar?”, “The Central Bank of Iraq’s sales for today: –[/size]
    [size=45]Transfers and credits = 17.374 million dollars.[/size]
    [size=45]Cash sales = $59.900 million.[/size]
    [size=45]Total sales = 77.274 million dollars.[/size]
    [size=45]The economist added, “There is no change in the fundamentals. Cash sales are still the largest, and remittances and credits are the lowest. This means that the decline in the dollar exchange rate is not linked to the application of compliance rules for the electronic platform introduced by the US Federal Bank, but rather it is linked to good market sentiment and psychological motives resulting from the procedures.” The last government and replace the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:31 am