Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New Minister: security file will be a priority for the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New Minister: security file will be a priority for the government Empty New Minister: security file will be a priority for the government

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Sep 2014, 6:26 am

New Minister: security file will be a priority for the government

09/09/2014 10:17

BAGHDAD / obelisk: Minister of Municipalities in the new Iraqi government Abdul Karim Younis, on Tuesday, said the government formation is a unity of Iraq and do not look at the range or nationalism, noting that the security file will be one of the priorities of the government.

Yunus said in a statement followed the "obelisk" that "this squad lineup and national unity of Iraq, they do not look at the range or a national or a specific destination."

He added that the "key file for the government is the security file in order to get rid of terrorism and Daash and security file will be a priority for the government in addition to the economic file and the service side of it the people who suffered during the years of 2003 and so far."

The Iraqi parliament vote of confidence, on Monday, the government of Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi, while Abadi said that the rest of the ministries will be announced and ministers during a maximum period of a week, and the ministries of interior, defense and water resources.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:39 am