Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Russian Foreign Minister is visiting Baghdad this week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Russian Foreign Minister is visiting Baghdad this week Empty The Russian Foreign Minister is visiting Baghdad this week

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:46 am

The Russian Foreign Minister is visiting Baghdad this week

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-04 02:59
    Font

Shafaq News/ An official source in the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs revealed today, Saturday, an expected visit by Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov to the capital, Baghdad.
    The source told Shafaq News agency, "The Russian Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov, will visit the Iraqi capital, Baghdad, next Monday, at the head of a government delegation and a number of major Russian companies, during which he will meet his Iraqi counterpart, Fouad Hussein, and the three Iraqi presidencies."

And the source, who asked not to be named, stated that "Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov will discuss in Baghdad the energy, oil and gas file and the work of Russian companies, in addition to the armament file," noting that "there is a possibility to conclude various deals during Lavrov's meetings with Iraqi officials."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:48 am