Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary hosting of the Integrity Commission aims to amend the illegal gain lawproposals from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary - Parliamentary hosting of the Integrity Commission aims to amend the illegal gain lawproposals from Empty Parliamentary hosting of the Integrity Commission aims to amend the illegal gain lawproposals from

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Feb 2023, 2:50 pm

Parliamentary hosting of the Integrity Commission aims to amend the illegal gain law[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 22:15 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee announced its intention to host the head of the Integrity Commission and the advanced staff of the Commission on Monday, to discuss several files, including Law No. 30, which is the Integrity Commission and Illicit Gain Law.
    Committee member Ahmed Taha al-Rubaie told (Baghdad Today) that "the issue of combating corruption was and still represents the biggest challenge facing the state with its various authorities and also represents the biggest challenge for advocates of change in the country because failure in the country was due to corruption," noting that "corruption, despite its difficulty and spread But if there is a real will, it can be terminated."
    Al-Rubaie, a deputy from Basra, explained his meeting with the Director of Basra Investigations, Abd al-Karim al-Amara, to "discuss confronting corruption files in the province," noting that "the House of Representatives supports the investigations department in Basra to confront corruption and open any file that has violations."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:20 am