Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary energy addresses the Minister of Oil regarding parliamentary questions (document)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary energy addresses the Minister of Oil regarding parliamentary questions (document) Empty Parliamentary energy addresses the Minister of Oil regarding parliamentary questions (document)

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:22 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliamentary energy addresses the Minister of Oil regarding parliamentary questions (document)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-02-08 | 03:06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Localities The

head of the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee, Hibet al-Halbousi, addressed today, Wednesday, the Minister of Oil regarding parliamentary questions.

According to a document issued by the committee, obtained by Alsumaria News, "It was noted in the recent period that the responses of companies and departments affiliated to the Ministry of Oil regarding the books of the Committee on Oil, Gas and Natural Resources, and the books of members of the House of Representatives have been delayed."

The document added: "Since the delay in responses impedes the oversight work."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:28 am