Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the Parliamentary Energy: {semi-official} agreement on the oil and gas law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the Parliamentary Energy: {semi-official} agreement on the oil and gas law Empty Member of the Parliamentary Energy: {semi-official} agreement on the oil and gas law

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:36 am

Member of the Parliamentary Energy: {semi-official} agreement on the oil and gas law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A member of the parliamentary oil and energy committee revealed a "semi-official" agreement on the controversial oil and gas bill.
    Zainab Juma Al-Moussawi told Al-Furat News: "We in the Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee are constantly working in discussing the oil and gas law and making the amendment to request, especially since there is a political will to approve it in the current fifth parliamentary session and not to transfer it to the next session."
    "Many of the problems facing Iraq's oil and gas sector will be solved by approving it," she said.
    Al-Musawi pointed out that "it was agreed semi-formally that the outstanding issues will be addressed, in accordance with what is stipulated in the Iraqi constitution."
    She explained that "the oil and gas law stipulates that the responsibility for managing oil fields in the country must be entrusted to a national oil company, and supervised by a federal council specialized in this subject, but since 2003, Baghdad and Erbil disagree on the issue of managing the region's oil fields."
    Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani revealed on Tuesday evening that there is a draft oil and gas law being reviewed between Baghdad and Erbil to mature and then approve it.
    Al-Sudani said during the weekly press conference, "The oil and gas law is one of the government's obligations, and there is a draft law that is being circulated between the Federal Ministry of Oil and the Ministry of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Region."
    He pointed out that "after the adoption of the budget law, the draft oil and gas law will be discussed."
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:19 pm