Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the parliamentary Energy's (et) the establishment of the Iraqi Energy Center (EU) will giv

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the parliamentary Energy's (et) the establishment of the Iraqi Energy Center (EU) will giv Empty Member of the parliamentary Energy's (et) the establishment of the Iraqi Energy Center (EU) will giv

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2013, 7:49 am

Member of the parliamentary Energy's (et) the establishment of the Iraqi Energy Center (EU) will give a big investment boom

By khabaar khaba 18 minutes ago Number of readings: 5 Font Size: Brother Sam Mulla

A member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary bloc citizen Furat al-Shara that what has recently signed an agreement for the establishment of the Iraqi EU Energy Center gives a clear indication of the status of Iraq's strategy in the field of oil and energy and opens the door wide to take advantage of the Iraqi modern technologies.

And between Shara told for News News (et al) that Iraq is on the verge of a breakthrough large investment in energy and other fields, stressing that Iraq and through this center Cisfath door Alastosmarallowasa any party you want to enter the local market and investment in the energy sector in order to increase production and exports.

The Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani signed last Monday with the High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Catherine Ashton Convention Establishing the Iraqi Energy Center - EU.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:30 pm