Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iran-Iraq Chamber of Commerce explains the effects of imposing restrictions on dollar exchange i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iran-Iraq Chamber of Commerce explains the effects of imposing restrictions on dollar exchange i Empty The Iran-Iraq Chamber of Commerce explains the effects of imposing restrictions on dollar exchange i

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Feb 2023, 9:31 am

[size=30]The Iran-Iraq Chamber of Commerce explains the effects of imposing restrictions on dollar exchange in Baghdad
    [ltr]2023.02.13 - 16:16[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas  
    The head of the Iranian-Iraqi Joint Chamber of Commerce stated, on Monday, that exports to Iraq continue without any obstacles, despite the restrictions imposed on the dollar in Iraqi banks that delayed transfers, and he expected that the delay in transfers to Iran would be resolved in the coming days.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Yahya Al-Ishaq, head of the Iranian-Iraqi Joint Chamber of Commerce, said in a statement carried by official Iranian media, followed by “NAS” (February 13, 2023), that “the relations between Iran and Iraq are very strong in various fields, and that the two countries have friendly relations, and this strong relationship is vital for Tehran and Baghdad.” .  

Referring to the published news about the disruption and cessation of trade between the two countries, he stressed that "these news are incorrect and that exports continue to Iraq without any obstacles, and an increase in trade exchange is even expected."  

And he added, "With the new banking sanctions imposed by the United States, the supervision of banks and transfers in this country increased in terms of dollars, which led to the imposition of restrictions."  

He said: "The supply of dollars in the Iraqi market decreased and its price increased, which affected the country's business."  

Al-Ishaq stressed: "Currently, some Iraqi money changers are delaying transfers because the price of the dinar was expected to rise again, but that did not happen, and transfer problems will be resolved in the coming days."  

He also stressed that "trade relations between Iran and Iraq are safe," he said: "With the government of this country creating a balance in the exchange rate of the dinar and the dollar in Iraq, the volatile atmosphere will decrease and problems will be solved."  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:17 pm