Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Minister: The Iraqi currency is strong and the dollar crisis is on its way to a solution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

crisis - Foreign Minister: The Iraqi currency is strong and the dollar crisis is on its way to a solution Empty Foreign Minister: The Iraqi currency is strong and the dollar crisis is on its way to a solution

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Feb 2023, 4:47 am

Foreign Minister: The Iraqi currency is strong and the dollar crisis is on its way to a solution

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Monday, Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein confirmed that the Iraqi currency is strong, while indicating that the dollar crisis is on its way to a solution.
    Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein said during a press conference that "the Iraqi delegation that visited Washington consisted of different sectors," noting that "the purpose of the visit to Washington was related to the economic sector."
    He explained, "Monetary policy was on the agenda of the Iraqi delegation's visit to Washington," pointing to "discussing political issues, fighting corruption, and regional relations with the American side."
    Hussein stressed, "The Iraqi currency is strong, and the Iraqi reserves exceeded 100 billion dollars, and there will be stability for the currency soon," noting that "there are unreal bills that were applying to obtain dollars."
    He added, "The talk about imposing conditions on the Iraqi delegation that visited Washington, including normalization with the Zionist entity, is false," stressing that "there are no American conditions on the dollar file."
    He continued, "The electronic platform will determine the beneficiary of the dollar and stop smuggling," noting that "the exchange rate of the dollar has begun to decline."

Views 76
    Added 02/20/2023 - 12:05 PM
    Updated 2023/02/20 - 1:45 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:28 pm