Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alia Nassif praises stopping the contracts of electronic payment companies that unjustly plundered p

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alia Nassif praises stopping the contracts of electronic payment companies that unjustly plundered p Empty Alia Nassif praises stopping the contracts of electronic payment companies that unjustly plundered p

Post by Rocky Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:46 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Alia Nassif praises stopping the contracts of electronic payment companies that unjustly plundered people's money[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Representative Alia Nassif described the Prime Minister’s decision to stop monopolistic contracts for electronic payment companies as “a step in the right direction to break the monopoly of these companies that plundered citizens’ pockets,” calling for “any government bank manager who proves to be complicit with these companies to be held accountable.”[/size]
    [size=45]And she said in a statement today: “These monopolistic companies have for many years looted people’s money unjustly through arbitrary deductions, such as the Iraq Gate Company for its owner, Muhammad Al-Jarjafji, which deducts large sums of money from citizens’ salaries and prevents any other company from entering this field through collusion with important personalities.” In government banks, and the Qi Card company for its owner, Bahaa Abdul Hussein, which defies the state and refuses to hand over the citizens’ database, bearing in mind that the existence of a database of Iraqi citizens in the possession of a private company based abroad is treason to the homeland.[/size]
    [size=45]And Nassif continued: “We hope that the Prime Minister will start holding these companies accountable and recover people’s money from them, and the most important thing is to hold accountable some government bank managers and branch managers who are complicit with the owners of these notorious monopolistic companies.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:28 am