Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is preparing for the budget .. Amendments and additions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament is preparing for the budget .. Amendments and additions Empty Parliament is preparing for the budget .. Amendments and additions

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2023, 3:15 pm

[rtl]Parliament is preparing for the budget .. Amendments and additions[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

Al-Fateh Alliance MP Rafiq Al-Salhi affirmed, on Wednesday, the parliamentary committees' readiness for the arrival of the draft budget law, indicating that the draft will be subject to careful discussion by members of the parliament before voting on it.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Salihi said in a press statement, "All governorates are looking at the House of Representatives in order to expedite the approval of the budget, because it suffers from many problems at all levels, most of which are services."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The draft budget law will be subject to careful discussion by members of the parliament before voting on it."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Salihi pointed out that "meetings and workshops will be held within each committee with those concerned in order to make a transfer if necessary," noting that "the submission of the draft budget law for three years is positive."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:36 pm