Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dr. Sheikh Hamoudi receives Dr. Qusay al-Suhail and Sheikh Khalid al-Attiyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dr. Sheikh Hamoudi receives Dr. Qusay al-Suhail and Sheikh Khalid al-Attiyah Empty Dr. Sheikh Hamoudi receives Dr. Qusay al-Suhail and Sheikh Khalid al-Attiyah

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Sep 2014, 4:26 am

Dr. Sheikh Hamoudi receives Dr. Qusay al-Suhail and Sheikh Khalid al-Attiyah

09/15/20140 

First Deputy Speaker Sheikh d. Hamoudi in his office this morning, First Deputy Speaker of the House, former Dr. Qusay al-Suhail. Here, Dr. Suhail Sheikh Dr. Hamoudi on the occasion of his accession to the functions of the First Deputy Chairman of the Board, wishing that these tasks be crowned with success and Muwafaqiya service for the Iraqi people. He said Sheikh d. Hamoudi D.alsuhal during a meeting that the current session will see a lot of legislation necessary laws urgently needed by the Iraqi citizen, which lays the foundation for state institutions. He d. Hamoudi, the need to unite all the blocs and parliamentary committees, which was formed recently to compatibility and speed up adoption of important laws that have not been completed in the previous sessions. In Salq connected congratulated the first deputy chairman of the House of Representatives for the first session of the parliamentary Sheikh Khalid al-Attiyah, Sheikh Hamoudi on the occasion of his election as first deputy chairman of the parliamentary session third, came during a visit to the office of Sheikh Hamoudi today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:25 pm