Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr directs eight prominent leaders not to travel within thirty days, and indicates that “import

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr directs eight prominent leaders not to travel within thirty days, and indicates that “import Empty Al-Sadr directs eight prominent leaders not to travel within thirty days, and indicates that “import

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Mar 2023, 4:21 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sadr directs eight prominent leaders not to travel within thirty days, and indicates that “important matters” have occurred[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Wednesday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, directed eight prominent leaders in the movement not to travel during the month of Ramadan.[/size]
    [size=45]According to a statement by Al-Sadr’s office, “His Eminence told the administrative official in Al-Hanana, Brother Mustafa Al-Yaqoubi, to inform Sheikh Mahmoud Al-Jayashi, Mr. Haider Al-Jabri, Mr. Aoun Al-Nabi, Sheikh Hassan Al-Athari, Mr. Jalil Al-Nouri, Sheikh Ahmed Al-Mutairi, Sheikh Kazem Al-Issawi, Sheikh Moayad Al-Asadi, with the following:[/size]
    [size=45]First: Not to travel outside Iraq during the blessed month of Ramadan, due to important matters related to the public and private situation[/size]
    [size=45]Second: Commitment to the devotional curriculum for the blessed month of Ramadan, which you will be informed of verbally later[/size]
    [size=45]Third: There are several important meetings that they must attend[/size]
    [size=45]With non-compliance, please inform us of this to take the necessary action[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:35 pm