Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian explains the reasons for the delay in the completion of the port of Faw.. What is

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian explains the reasons for the delay in the completion of the port of Faw.. What is  Empty A parliamentarian explains the reasons for the delay in the completion of the port of Faw.. What is

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2023, 5:25 am

[size=45][size=41]A parliamentarian explains the reasons for the delay in the completion of the port of Faw.. What is the relationship of the Korean Daewoo company?[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Member of Parliament, Rafik al-Salihi, explained the reason for the delay in speeding up the implementation of the large port of Faw, while stressing that awarding the implementation contract to the “bankrupt” Korean company Daewoo would greatly harm the Iraqi budget.
    Al-Salhi said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “there are political, regional and international reasons that were the reason for the delay in the speedy implementation of the port of Faw.”
    He added, "This agreement was placed on the shelves of those who do not wish good for Iraq, with regional support from some countries and local implementation to grant the contract for the implementation of the bankrupt Korean Daewoo company, according to a contract that costs the state treasury large sums."
    And the member of the House of Representatives confirms that “the government of Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani, within its agenda, has the task of activating the Chinese agreement and working in the port of Faw and completing it in the next stage.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:14 pm